Modern Staffing is seeking several qualified Road Operators for a local organization in the New Braunfels, TX area. Please see below job description to see if you qualify.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess and maintain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with tank vehicle and air brake endorsement, or be fully licensed within 60 days of employment
- Military Veteran or Retired Military a plus
- Assists with accomplishing tasks related to roadway maintenance
- Able to establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working relationship with other employees
- Responsible and dependable, no absenteeism
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions; able to write simple correspondence.
- Able to perform strenuous work in the outdoors under all weather conditions.
- Able to demonstrate or learn use of assigned crew tools, equipment and vehicles; conducts preventive maintenance to ensure proper working order RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in accomplishing tasks related to traffic control signage and marking Cleaning, package, grinding, sanding, prepping parts for paint etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM with 30 minutes for lunch
***OWN TRANSPORTATION OR VERY RELIABLE RIDE REQUIRED***