Local company is looking for candidates to perform a job by washing bar guns and plates, secondary breaking and trimming of acrylic plates and/or nozzle components.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 1 year of assembly experience preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Lifting required (continuously up to 20 lbs).
- Ability to stand in stationary position 8 hours per day.
- Work in an unairconditioned environment.
- Performs daily tasks without supervision.
- Requests supplies as needed from Bar Gun Supervisor.
- Reports production and quality issues daily at end of shift.
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency preferred