Local company is hiring for an assembler position. The candidate will be responsible for breaking and trimming of acrylic plates, bonding acrylic plates and/or nozzle components, and/or washing bar guns and plates. SKILLS
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Lifting required (continuously up to 20 lbs).
- Ability to stand in stationary position 8 hours per day.
- Work in an unairconditioned environment.
- 1 year of assembly experience preferred.
- Breaks and trims acrylic plates, bonding acrylic plates and/or nozzle components using hand tools.
- Washes bar guns and plates using washing equipment.
- May assist in assembly departments as needed based on production requirements.
- Performs daily tasks without supervision.
- Requests supplies as needed from Bar Gun Supervisor.
- Reports production and quality issues daily at end of shift.
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures.
- Available to work overtime as required.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency preferred
- 1 year of assembly experience preferred..