We're looking to hire some hard-working Driver Operators!
See below for the qualifications!
- Valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Tank vehicle and Air Brake endorsements.
- 3-year Clean Driver’s History.
- Must be willing and able to wear the required safety equipment at all times.
- Must be able to perform heavy physical/ strenuous work.
- Punctual, Responsible, Dependable, No absenteeism.
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in the outdoors under all weather conditions.
- Physically able to stand for long periods, perform repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds, overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing.
- Knowledge of how to haul and tie-down equipment and be familiar with equipment preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to read and understand Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used as part of the job and all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills; English read, write, speak.
- Assist with accomplishing tasks related to roadway maintenance including the use of a rotary broom, roller, or motor grader.
- Assist in accomplishing tasks related to "right-of-way" maintenance including tree trimming safety awareness, wheel loader, backhoe/front end loader, and skid steer.
- Assist in accomplishing tasks related to traffic control signage.
- Must be able to demonstrate the application and use of assigned crew tools, equipment, and vehicles in an effective and safe manner.
- Haul equipment, as directed, to support the tasks related to roadway maintenance, right-of-way maintenance, vegetative maintenance, and traffic control signage and marking.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Overtime when needed.
- High school or equivalent.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION
***OWN TRANSPORTATION OR VERY RELIABLE RIDE REQUIRED***