Do you know how to weld?
We're looking to hire a TIG welder!
See below for qualifications!
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Demonstrate skill in the operation of welding equipment while displaying a professional and safe manner.
- Other Welding experiences an asset.
- Must be available to work overtime, if needed
- Welding equipment equipment knowledge.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Must be able to work in an uncontrolled environment.
- Physically able to stand for long periods, perform repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds, overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling.
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills; English read, write, speak.
- Work with supervisor to determine requirements to meet deadlines.
- Welder will be working with different types of metals (stainless steel, aluminum, and mild steel)
- Fit items together to ensure a proper weld.
- Double check all work before releasing product to the next station.
- Item inspection.
- Size and evaluate quantities of work and determine necessary materials/time to complete all work.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- High school or equivalent.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION
***OWN TRANSPORTATION OR VERY RELIABLE RIDE REQUIRED***
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour