|Location||New Braunfels, TX, |
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
All applications will be accepted
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items manually
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Record information, such as the number of products for the particular order, or dates and times of product production.
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.