REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be experienced in all phases of machines mechanical functions (i.e., troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and familiarizing themselves with machine operation manual).
- Ability to quickly address critical and urgent situations in a timely and consistent manner.
- Attention to detail
- Able to do basic math functions (including percentages and fractions).
- Must have basic computer and business operating systems knowledge.
- Work well in a team and independently (unsupervised)
- Responsible and dependable, no absenteeism
- Ability to read instructions and take directions
- Physically able to stand for long periods, lift up to 50lbs (pounds), perform repetitive overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills; English spoken, written and oral
- Regularly lubricate all appropriate machine components (i.e., washer, transfer, and packers).
- Assist in ensuring that machine is being properly cleaned each day.
- Perform inspection of machines at regular intervals.
- Must possess and bring with them to work all tools listed on attached tool sheet.
- Repair and/replace broken parts (i.e., washer, transfer, and packers).
- Regularly inspect and adjust all grader components.
- Assist Quality Control Inspector with monitoring proper product weights and dates, and immediately correcting problems.
- Assist manager with maintaining an organized and safe working environment.
- Be able to run the Machines in the absence the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Assist in monitoring and adjusting carton and box dating
- Assist in ensuring that machine is kept neat, clean and organized during operation (i.e., trash and product are picked up before, during, and after machine operation).
- Assist with oversight on new equipment installation.
- Ensure machine compliance with all Federal, State, and Local directives and regulations.
- Regularly communicate with and also assist with routine machine maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting.
- Completion and transmittal of all appropriate paperwork associated with machine operations and performance.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary mechanical, technical training or degree preferred.
6:30 AM to 3:30 PM
***OWN TRANSPORTATION OR RELIABLE RIDE REQUIRED***