THERE ARE TWO SHIFT AVAILABLE: 7AM TO 7PM AND 7PM TO 7AM. SCHEDULE WILL BE ON A 2-2-3 SHIFT. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK ON THE WEEKEND.
DAY SHIFT WILL PAY $12 AND HOUR AND OVERNIGHT SHIFT WILL PAY $13 AN HOUR
Spool Scanner/Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
- Get a schedule from team leader at start of shift
- Go to conversion desk and ensure the product you are loading matches what is on IBS(product name)
- Scan Spool tickets to line
- Unload Material on to stationary carriages
- Ensure no tickets left on carriage just unloaded
- Pick up empty spools and load onto carriage and return carriage to extrusion or to back WIP area
- Any Extra material from extrusion that can’t be loaded to conversion machines must be moved to GSTG WIP area in back of plant.
- Scan all tickets to GSTG Area
- When Changing over a conversion line all spools and tickets must be loaded back onto a carriage and moved to GSTG WIP area and scanned to GSTG.
- ANY SPOOL TICKETS FOUND ON A CARRIAGE NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO TEAM LEADER IMMEDIATELY.
- ANY FREE TIME SHOULD BE USED ON ORGANIZING GSTG WIP AREA AND PICKING UP EMTY SPOOLS FROM PRODUCTION FLOOR
- BROKEN SPOOLS SHOULD NOT BE PUT BACK ON A CARRAIGE AND SHOULD BE TAKEN TO BACK SPOOL AREA FOR REPLACEMENT
- NEED TO TRANSFER PALLETS WITH SPOOLS TO GSTG AREA AND SCANNED O GSTG WIP AREA
- AT END OF SHIFT YOU ARE TO TAKE ALL CARDBOARD AND TRASH TO THE COMPACTOR AND RETURN EMPTY CARTS TO PROPER LOCATION. IF COMPACTORS ARE NOT WORKING PLEASE INFORM TEAM LEADER.
- ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU HAVE PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK. WE WILL FIND AN ANSWER FOR YOU.
Spool Scanner position requires moving empty spools 15-20 lbs
And spools with material that can weigh 30-40 lbs, however, we do have bigger spools that can weigh over 100 lbs – all of the spools with material will be moved with lift tables and carriages.
- Cleaners will not be moving spools only wiping down the plastic ends.
You will be trained on all machines your first two weeks of employment.