Maintenance & Safety Manager
To keep the offices and shop clean, order and track expenses of office supplies and handle all uniform issues.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Manage and maintain a preventive maintenance program.
- Manage and Maintain a Tooling Preventive Maintenance program for all Punch and Press Brake Tooling
- Manage and Maintain Safety Program
- Develop Manage and Maintain an Equipment Training Program.
- Manage and Maintain an Annual Tooling Budget for both Punch and Press Brake Tooling
- Manage and or Conduct all Service to all equipment as required.
- Manage and Maintain Building Maintenance
- Relocation and set-up of equipment.
- Primary shift from 7am to 3pm however, manage on-call personnel to support 2nd and 3rd Shift as required to include Weekend production as needed
- Standard hours will be a minimum of 8 hours
- Actual work hours to be determined as required.
- Weekly and daily hours are subject to change based on the company need.
- Good communication skills to deal with employees.
- Must be organized
- Must be available to work overtime, if needed
- Ability to check for best pricing when ordering supplies.
- Equipment Selection – Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Mathematics – Using mathematics to solve problems
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Information Ordering – The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
- Static Strength – The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
- Visualization – The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged
- Manual Dexterity – The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
- Control Precision – The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions