Modern Staffing is seeking qualified Production Operators I for a manufacturing company in the New Braunfels, TX area. Please see below job description to see if you qualify.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use hand tools and small power tools, including soldering iron
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and work from basic blueprints and drawings
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to distinguish colors for color coding practices
- Ability to perform detailed repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
- Physical requirements include carrying/lifting 20 to 30 lbs. and pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Reads process sheets and assembles boards and units for standard and custom orders.
- Assembles door management security products using various parts, such as, electronic components, printed circuit boards, covers, plates, boxes, screws, nuts, and wires.
- Operates and uses various machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters and testing equipment to assemble and test product.
- Strips and wraps wires.
- Solders parts and wires to units.
- Inserts small component parts and/or wiring into printed circuit boards.
- Maintains and sets up work area.
- Packages product and prepares for shipping.
- Maintains departmental records and logs.
- Works from samples, simple drawings and blue prints as well as written and verbal instructions.
- Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment as required
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Graduation from High School or General Education Development (GED)
Monday through Friday 8-12 pm or 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm shift