|Location||New Braunfels, TX,|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
1. Perform typical laser cutting operations.
2. Select proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures.
3. Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
4. Make proper set-ups for cutting operations.
5. Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
6. Perform all dimensional inspections.
7. Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
8. May perform a variety of other tasks as production needs require.
1. Must be able to operate a computer
2. High School Diploma is preferred but not required