Modern Staffing is seeking qualified Technicians for a manufacturing company in Marion, TX . Please see below job description to see if you qualify.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for loading, unloading and inspecting parts and assemblies from welding fixtures and robots for the welding department. The fixtures will be installed by the operator. Operator will be standing at the robot 8 hours per day.
- Operates equipment without routine supervision.
- Loads, unloads and inspects parts for compliance.
- Reports and asks supervisor/lead for assistance with problems.
- Utilizes measuring tape to check assemblies and parts.
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must possess basic math skills including, but not limited to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Lifting required (continuously up to 20 lbs; occasionally up to 50 lbs)
***OWN TRANSPORTATION OR VERY RELIABLE RIDE REQUIRED***