We are looking for an individual interested in progressing their career as a Recruiter!
As a Recruiter for Modern Staffing you will provide effective staffing solutions to our clients through ongoing recruitment and selection of qualified candidates for open positions based on job criteria in the Industrial/Skilled Trades area.
- Managing the complete, end to end, recruiting process for the industrial/skilled trades area.
- Work with HR and other Hiring Managers at client sites to manage and fulfill their staffing requirements this involves:
- Draft and post creative job descriptions to attract candidates
- Develop job appropriate interview questions and administer applicable assessments
- Interview and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities,
- Perform professional reference checks on selected candidates
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates to satisfy clients positions quickly
- Conduct client specific orientations to facilitate candidates first day of employment
- Maintain an effective staffing schedule for each client to ensure production needs are met
- Submit qualified applicants after for skilled trades positions, schedule interviews, follow up after interviews, assist with negotiating of offers
- Manage the data, in the ATS and hard copy file, associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
- Gather, verify and coordinate information for weekly payroll on field employees at clients locations (clients, candidates and accounting)
- Attend client visits and meetings when required
- Participate in daily and weekly status of account meetings
- Liaise with schools and other trade organizations to locate qualified applicants
- Attend job fairs and other affiliated networking events
- Identify and share recruitment best practices, maintain current knowledge in business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of Administrative / Customer Service experience in a high volume fast paced setting. Preference given to candidates with recruiting experience
- Completion of High School education. Preference given to candidates from a post - secondary business program
- Outgoing personality – with a can – do attitude
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Suite of products
- Ability to work flexible hours when required in order to complete interviews.
- Monday to Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION
***OWN RELIABLE SOURCE OF TRANSPORTATION REQUIRED***
If the above sounds like you and you want to start a rewarding career impacting other careers we want to hear from you!