Modern Staffing is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for a local manufacturing company located in New Braunfels, Texas.
Acts as receptionist utilizing multiline phone system to direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel. Acts as lobby attendant by greeting and vetting visitors.
- Operates multiline telephone system to direct incoming and interoffice calls to appropriate personnel. Transfers calls to voicemail when personnel unavailable.
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines the nature of business, verifies personal protective equipment compliance and directs them to the proper person and/or office.
- Monitors and controls visitor access through electronic check-in, safety briefing and vetting process.
- Prepares Material Data Reports (MDR’s) for all product as required by customer or within three (3) days of shipment.
- Updates appointment and meeting calendars as well as conference room schedules.
- Receives, sorts, and routes all incoming mail and deliveries. Receives and meters all outgoing mail daily.
- Maintains a record of all incoming faxes.
- Prepares outgoing FedEx/UPS packages.
- Performs administrative, clerical tasks at direction of Director of Human Resources to support other departments.
- Performs related duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent with three to five years applicable experience preferred.
- Highly motivated team player, self-starter with positive attitude. Possess strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to work well with others.
- Computer/software literacy required, prior experience with Microsoft products a must and M2M advantageous.
- Bilingual a plus.
Pay Depends on Experience: $15.00-$17.00/HR