Modern Staffing is seeking a qualified Accounts Receivable Clerk for a local manufacturing company located in San Antonio, Texas:
Job summary: Administer daily accounts receivable activities.
- Review all cash receipts including credits/deductions, audit/verify receipts with invoices, and enter in MRP system.
- Review day end accounts receivable reports and post journals.
- Run AR aging reports and interface with customer and sales team on past due accounts.
- Set-up and maintain customer profiles and account information in system.
- Support annual audit by researching and providing information to auditors.
- Greet visitors and provide routine clerical support (mail processing, filing, data entry, etc.).
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- HS Diploma required. Some college preferred (accounting or related field desirable).
- 2+ years AR experience required (preferably in a manufacturing or related environment).
- Familiar with accounts receivable process.
- Computer Proficient (Intermediate level) with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and knowledge of ERP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with customers inside and outside of the organization.
- Team-oriented, self-starter with good organizational skills and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in the absence of supervision.
Monday through Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Based on experience: $16.00 - $18.00/HR