Modern Staffing is seeking a qualified Shipping Coordinator for a manufacturing company located in New Braunfels TX:
A local metal fabrication company is seeking an experienced individual to finish out, prep, paint, and clean-up products for shipment as well as packing, crating, etc.
- Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Assemble and fill boxes, crates, cartons with items that need to be shipped.
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Track inventory and report any shortages.
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system.
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package.
- Communicate with clients and shippers and resolve any complaints.
- Prepare shipping quotes for customers.
- Prepare sales reports for senior management.
- Keep a meticulous record of shipment information.
- May assume receiving responsibilities as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Must be able to life 50lbs plus.
- Basic tool and measuring skills required.
- Logistics experience preferred.
- Use of overhead cranes and forklifts necessary.
- Computer/software proficiency a must.
1st and 2nd shifts available.