|Location||NEW BRAUNFELS, TX,|
* Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines by interpreting diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications, troubleshooting malfunctions.
* Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Performs root cause analysis of failures and repairs machinery accordingly.
* Change over, set up and adjust machinery as necessary to facilitate efficient production.
* Controls downtime by performing routine preventive maintenance and schedules invasive maintenance as necessary,
* Maintains equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; notifies supervisor of parts for repairs.
* Troubleshoot Electronic/electrical systems.
* Assists with repairs on physical plant as needed.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with HACCP, SQF and FSMA requirements.
* Conduct and document daily inspections of various components of machinery and general physical plant.
* Contributes to team effort.
Industrial Equipment Maintenance, Industrial electronic control systems including PLC controls, Pneumatic systems, Mechanical systems. Basic maintenance safety procedures. Attention to Detail. Knowledge of Food Safety programs such as HACCP, SQF and FSMA is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or five years of industrial maintenance experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally move up to and over 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Ambient warehouse and climate controlled production floor. Small maintenance team under the supervision of the operations manager. Privately owned operated business for over 20 years.
40+ hours per week, steady schedule Day Shift Monday - Friday.
Job Type: Full-time