Modern Staffing is seeking a Spray Foamer Installer for an Insulation Installing Company located in Bulverde, TX:
- Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Fill blower hoppers with insulating materials.
- Loading and unloading insulation materials.
- Using a hose and compressor to spray insulation between walls and building exteriors.
- Work in attics, ceilings, crawl spaces, basements, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Monitor the amount of material that is sprayed to ensure proper insulation.
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Must have the ability to lift & carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a labor-intensive construction environment.
- Stamina to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Ability to work within confined spaces of a building (attics, crawlspaces).
- Apply insulating materials to pipes or ductwork, or other mechanical systems in order to help control and maintain temperature.
- Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.