Modern Staffing is seeking a Reclaim Operator for a manufacturing company located in Seguin, TX:Job Summary:
This position is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Company's reclaim operation. The job functions include: all aspects of quality and safety related to the reclaim operation.
- Familiarity in reclaim extrusion related activities
- Excellent attendance and work habits
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONIC DEVICES & SOFTWARE:
- Perform routine operations required to feed, operate, and adjust the polyethylene reclaim system.
- Diagnose routine problems, detect cause and perform required machine adjustments.
- Detect and report faulty equipment or electrical issues to maintenance supervisor.
- Isolate, record, and report all defective material to the Process Engineer and Plant Manager.
- Assure the material is always free of contaminants.
- Perform all routine maintenance of the reclaim system of a lesser degree of complexity according to standardized procedures.
- Perform simple calculations for inventory production planning and enter data into a spreadsheet.
- Maintain necessary production, quality and equipment records.
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties or as directed.
- Maintain supply of pelletized reclaim and plan production schedule accordingly.
- Notify supervision of availability issues before they become critical.
- Must be able to help in extrusion process as require
- Recognize and eliminate potential contaminates to the reclaim process.
- Communicate with appropriate production and maintenance personnel and provide technical assistance as required.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including; Principles of Conduct, safety policies and procedures, quality and policies and procedures, and all other company policies and procedures.
- Enforce all policies and procedures related to the operation of the reclaim and rail car unloading processes.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Pallet jack (as approved to use)
- Company issued knife
- PC / Tablet