|Location||New Braunfels, TX, United States of America|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Modern Staffing is seeking a qualified CNC Machine Operator for a manufacturing company in New Braunfels, TX:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to operate CNC machines, shop machinery and equipment
• Skill in using hand tools and small power tools
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Ability to read and work from blueprints and drawings
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Ability to perform detailed repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
• Operates CNC Machine Shop Equipment to produce security hardware products and/or components.
• Repairs or reworks units as requested.
• Inspects machinery and equipment to insure proper and safe operation.
• Operates and uses various machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters and testing equipment to assemble and test product.
• Uses appropriate oils and lubricants according to metal and/or machine specifications.
• Uses various measuring devices or test fixtures and gauges to verify quality of components being produced.
• Maintains and sets up work area.
• Works from samples, simple schematic drawings and blueprints as well as written and verbal instructions.
• Maintains departmental records and logs.
• Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment as required.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Graduation from High School or General Education Development (GED)
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 4:30PM