Modern Staffing is seeking a qualified Truck Driver for a local manufacturing company in Seguin, TX:
- Clean driving record.
- Good customer skills.
- Must be available to work overtime, if needed.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- Perform daily maintenance per “Maintenance and Operation Checklist” as required (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Before departing to deliver goods check for mechanical issues and/or safety issues report to Supervisor prior to daily production meeting.
- Responsible and dependable, no absenteeism.
- Pack and load products into trucks according to company or customer specifications.
- Ensuring loads are properly secured before leaving facility.
- Must be able to work in an uncontrolled environment.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- To ensure timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes.
- Reviewing orders prior to delivery.
- Loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base.
- Must have completed Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Full-time hours, Monday to Friday.
- Must be able to work incidental overtime as needed Including but not limited to nights, weekends and/or holidays.