Modern Staffing is seeking qualified Quality Control Inspector for a manufacturing company in Seguin, TX:
Job Requirements: will also include a measurement math test
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Inspection of specialized material prior to Pre Fab
- Document all non-conforming raw material and advise purchasing via an NCR (Non-Conformance Report)
- Seeing that all control plans and job routers are being filled out correctly
- Document and disposition all non-conforming product internally
- Document and disposition all non-conforming product returned from customers. Confer and resolve problems as to why and send results to customers
- Control and document all measuring equipment is accurate and in good working condition
- Make direct contact with upper management, supervisors, engineering and lead men for all departments and all shifts
- Audit parts being produced by outside sources documenting and insuring all tag numbers, part numbers and totals are being met
- Good people skills
- Must be organized
- Must be available to work overtime, if needed
- Must have computer skills (MS Office, Word and Excel)
- Must be able to read prints, use a caliper tape measure and protractor and height gages
- Equipment Selection – Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Mathematics – Using mathematics to solve problems
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Information Ordering – The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
- Visualization – The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged
- Manual Dexterity – The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- WORK ACTIVITIES
- Handling and Moving Objects – Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Performing General Physical Activities – Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as standing, climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
- Getting Information – Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events – Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Work Environment – Must be able to work in an uncontrolled environment
- Must be able to work in an uncontrolled environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods
- Must be able to keep up in a fast paced industry
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
High School Diploma