Modern Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a flour milling company located in New Braunfels, TX:
- The position has many responsibilities including:
- Installing and maintaining machinery and equipment using hoists, hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshooting mechanical failures and electrical systems; repairing, rebuilding and maintaining drive systems and motors; and installing material systems and fabricating.
- The position requires someone who is willing to learn through on-the-job training and/or outside training, has excellent communication skills, and is prepared to perform all tasks in safe manner.
- The position requires that you have the ability to lift 50 pounds, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety of hot, cold, and dusty situations for extended periods of time.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Possess strong troubleshooting and planning ability.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with cutting and welding.
- Understands industrial electrical systems.
- Familiar with PLC systems.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work overtime and emergency call-in or call-back work.