Modern Staffing is recruiting for an Actuator Assembler position working for a machining and manufacturing company in Seguin, TX:
Essential Job Duties:
- Builds/Assembles small component parts for Actuators using detailed Drawings and Schematics.
- Final Actuator Precision Assembly Units are small to large (hand-held size range).
- Assembly Parts may include: O-Rings, Small Springs, Pins, Pneumatic Parts.
- Maintains Parts Inventory.
- Maintain clean, clutter-free Work Station.
- May ready for Packaging and Shipping.
- Other Duties as Needed: Occasional office work assistance for Bookkeeper and Receptionist including filing, computer data-entry using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), answering the phone.
- Must enjoy working with your hands on small machined parts and not mind grease. Mechanically-inclined.
- Skilled with a variety of small hand-tools like Allen Wrench, Socket Wrench, Hex-Keys, Cordless Drills, Black Grease, and Clear Synthetic Grease.
- Assembly must be done with precise depth and fit per Actuator Unit.
- High Attention to detail.
- Comfortable reading/interpreting schematics and drawings.
- Limited Re-Work/Re-Assembly is crucial.
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 4:30pm
30 min. Lunch Break
15 min. Breaks
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime Opportunities