Modern Staffing is seeking an experienced Punch Brake Supervisor for a sheet metal fabrication shop located in Seguin, TX.
Responsible for overseeing Punch Brake Operators working on the Punch Brake Machines.
Monitors fits, measurements, and specs on sheet metal jobs and inspects finished job runs.
- Oversee Punch Brake operations and supervise team of Operators.
- Conduct quality control inspections of punching operations.
- Ensure CNC Controllers are functioning properly and programmed correctly.
- Skilled in determining height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments. Ensure the team is fully trained.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the Punch Brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Manage production of parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Identify assembly parts.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Check machine for defects and arrange for repairs/maintenance as necessary.
- Ensure machines are calibrated and cleaned appropriately by the operator team.
Pay Range: Depends on Experience