Modern Staffing is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a manufacturing company opportunity in Seguin, TX:
The Administrative Assistant role provides the first impression clients and customers experience in-person, over the phone, and digitally on the computer. This position serves as a main point-of-contact and resource, providing excellent customer service.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with a CRM system is helpful.
- Solid typing skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience operating multi-line phone.
- Excellent communication skills including in-person and over the phone.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- High-functioning in a fast-paced changing office environment.
- Friendly, enthusiastic demeanor, ready and willing to go above and beyond.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker: proactive, strategic, adaptable, and self-starter; able to work independently with a high level of accountability.
- Collaborative: skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues, managers, customers, clients and stakeholders.
- Organized: skilled in organizing work-flows and balancing projects.
- Comfortable with technology and a desire to increase working knowledge of a variety of platforms.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Operate as central focal point for reception area, routing staff calls, messages, deliveries, clients, and customers.
- Provide information and data upon request including phone inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for personnel and stakeholders as needed.
- Sorts, files and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
- Types forms, memoranda, and other copy material.
- Ensure document control procedures.
- Checks and compares data for accuracy and completeness.
- Gathers required information and compiles routine reports as needed.
- Data entry into computer system.
- Track data in a CRM system daily and provide reports as needed.
- Manage appearance of the reception area daily.
- Distribute mail and packages as needed.
- Contribute to organizing various events and functions.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED
SHIFTS: M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PAY RANGE: $15-$18/hr