Modern Staffing is seeking a Final Assemblers for a manufacturing company located in San Marcos, TX:
Assembles parts to form component parts. Must be able to read a simple drawing. Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or by following specifications. Assembles primarily one product line component.
Essential Job Duties:
- May do minor set ups for jobs by locating parts.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, spaced clips, rivets, cotter pins or other fasteners using hand tools and portable power pneumatic tools (i.e. import wrench).
- May remove small quantities of metal with hand files and pneumatic tools to produce close fit between parts.
- May operate drills, riveting machines, or hydraulic crimping machine to assisting assembly operation.
- May run sound tests to verify correct assembly of equipment.
- Fills out work orders and time sheets.
- Minor paint touch-up.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One month to six months of experience in related field preferred.
- Ability to read blue prints and follow assembly instructions.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50-75 pounds alone or 200 pounds with assistance.
- Manual dexterity; mechanically inclined and good eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to read measuring devices.
- Inventory experience a plus.
- Electronic Soldering a plus.
- Copper Soldering a plus.
First Shift Hours Available (Must be available to work overtime if needed.)
$18 Range - depends on experience