Essential Job Duties:
- CNC lathe or CNC mill setup and operation experience required. (Some training will be provided.)
- Must be able to read blue prints, make adjustments (tool offsets), change tooling (inserts and boring bars), set-up and operate machine
- Multiple machine operation may be required.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments (calipers and micrometers)
- Mazak or HAAS experience a plus.
- Ability to stand for 8 hrs.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Complete company inspection tool training program, when required.
- Minimum of one year experience or equivalent training required.
- Ability to frequently lift, carry, push and pull up to 20 pounds and infrequently push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach, handle, finger, feel and use eye-hand coordination and eye-hand/foot control; occasionally stoop; and infrequently climb, kneel, crouch and twist upper body.
- Ability to demonstrate near and far acuity and depth perception.
- Ability to use senses of hearing and touch.
- Average ability to think and reason, solve problems, apply speed and accuracy, solve math problems and use three-dimensional skills; low ability to read with speed and accuracy and reason mechanically.
- Above average interpersonal skills; average oral communication and organizational skills, and low written communication skills.
- Ability to read cosmetic specifications, diagrams, operating instructions, and work orders.
- Ability to write labor sheets and scrap tally sheets.
- Ability to apply basic arithmetic operations and counting parts and rejects.
- Work scheduled shifts and overtime as it arises.
- Perform work in manufacturing plant and/or adjoining and related work areas.
- Frequent exposure to extreme heat, extreme noise, mechanical hazards, vibration hazards and moving equipment (i.e. cranes and forklifts) and occasional exposure to outdoor work, electrical hazards and fume/odor hazards.
1st Shift - 7am to 3:30pm
2nd Shift - 2pm to 10:30pm